Saturday, September 3, 2011

US Standard Of Living Threatened

I started writing on this blog as a way to keep a journal of my thoughts and concerns with an intent to possibly gather a following of like minded individuals. I've discovered many things along the way, having experienced upsides and downsides of my expectations that through organizing thoughts, I would improve my abilities to structure ideas and hold peoples' interests. I studied others' work and even broke out E. B. Whites, "The Elements Of Style". But I've severed ties from differences of opinion here and there; one of the downsides of having no deadlines. I've been less effective than the following video at voicing my concerns about some of the pressures inherent in our young nation's governing body.

No comments:

Post a Comment